The LS13.0E elliptical is among Livestrong Fitness’s top trainers. Highlights include a 20” stride, a motorized incline, and automated journaling to track progress. This model has a few improvements over the popular LS10.0E, including a higher weight capacity, extra cushioning, and a heavier drive.
Elliptical Hits: Nice Features of the Livestrong LS13.0E
- Long stride – All ellipticals in the Livestrong LS series have 20” strides. When combined with 20 incline levels, the LS13.0 helps tone different muscle groups in the legs while supporting a healthy range of motion.
- Ergonomic frame – Livestrong frames are SixStar Certified for incorporating knowledge of biomechanics that supports natural elliptical motion.
- Heavy flywheel – The 13.0 has a heavy 30-pound flywheel to provide especially smooth movement, even for people weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Comfortable pedals – The pedals are narrowly spaced and feature extra cushioning for heavier users.
- Adequate programming – This Livestrong elliptical trainer has 12 preset programs and 20 levels of resistance.
- Entertainment – An iPod-compatible speaker system is built into the console.
- Automated journaling — LIVETRACK technology keeps track of exercise data so that users can make short-term and long-term comparisons.
- Good warranty – Customers get lifetime protection on the machine’s frame and brake, five years on parts, and a year of labor.
Overall Rating for the Livestrong 13.0 Elliptical Trainer
This high-quality machine is an upgrade to the Livestrong 10.0 elliptical. Most of the enhancements (i.e., the heavier flywheel, extra cushioning, and a higher weight capacity) are only relevant to larger users. However, unlike the 10.0, the Livestrong 13.0 has a five-year parts warranty. With either machine, customers can expect at least several years of hassle-free use.