The NordicTrack E7.1 is an affordable entry-level cross trainer. It has adjustable stride length, an incline, iFit® Live compatibility, and an MP3 port. This machine sells for about $1000 online.
Elliptical Hits: Nice Features of the NordicTrack E7.1 Elliptical
- Full body workout – Adjustable upper-body workout arms tone the arms, shoulders, back, and torso during elliptical workouts. An integrated fan helps keep exercisers cool.
- Adjustable stride – The 18”-20” stride fits most adults just right.
- Training ramp – A 10° to 30° power ramp helps people make the most of their time exercising. The ramp increases metabolic rate and can be used to target different muscle groups.
- Varied programming – Twenty preset workout programs are included. They can be used at twenty levels of resistance. Additionally, the machine is compatible with iFit Live.
- Heart rate monitor – Grip pulse monitors are built into the handlebars and help people train within the best heart rate zone.
- Oversized pedals – The roomy pedals are intended to provide foot comfort over long workouts. With the extra room, there is space to reposition the feet if they become fatigued.
- Music port – Trainees can hook up an MP3 player and listen through headphones or the E7.1’s speakers.
- High capacity – This machine weighs 200 pounds and has a 275-pound user weight capacity. However, some people complain that it becomes noisy with heavy use.
- OK Warranty – Customers get a year of protection on parts.
Overall Rating for the NordicTrack E7.1 Elliptical
The E7.1 is an affordable, entertaining, and reasonably durable workout machine for a wide range of users. It provides an excellent challenge with its incline, preset programs, and iFit Live option. This model would be rated more highly if it were made of better-quality parts, but it isn’t bad for the price.