The Precor EFX 5.33 elliptical is one of the best elliptical trainers on the market. Along with exceptional smooth motion and great resistance, it offers upper-body and lower-body workouts, a display with color graphics, and child safety features. This machine has a long adjustable stride and is best for taller people.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get with the Precor EFX 5.33
- Sturdiness and durability – Precor states that the 5.33 has a virtually unlimited weight capacity. This machine can be expected to support heavy workouts for many years without needing maintenance. It has a heavy steel frame and high-quality parts.
- Long variable stride – The 21”-23” is excellent for tall users, letting them use a full range of motion and add diversity to their workouts.
- Incline – The Precor EFX 5.33 can be adjusted to inclines between 15 and 30 degrees.
- Good number of programs – This Precor cross trainer has 14 pre-set programs and 20 resistance levels. Data can be saved for two user IDs.
- Excellent warranty – Buyers are protected with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a 10-year parts warranty, and a year-long labor warranty.
Elliptical Misses: Drawbacks of the Precor 5.33
- Size – Precor ellipticals have large footprints and aren’t suitable for small workout spaces. The 5.33 is 84” long and 31” wide.
- Price – This Precor cross trainer has a high MSRP. Look for online discounts.
Overall Rating for the Precor EFX 5.33 Elliptical
The EFX 5.33 elliptical is one of the best cross trainers available for tall people. What’s not to like? It has a durable steel frame, great ergonomics, an attractive color LED display, an incline, and variable stride. Customers also appreciate the little extras, such as a bottle holder and magazine rack. If this Precor fits your budget, it’s a recommended purchase.