The Smooth Agile DMT X2 is an upgrade to the Agile DMT X1. It provides the same incredibly efficient full-body workout but adds six programs, illness an iPod dock, and an enhanced LCD display.
Elliptical Hits of the Smooth Agile DMT X2
- iPod dock – An iPod-compatible dock and built-in speaker system add motivation to exercise.
- Long stride – The stride adjusts from 19” to 24”.
- Convenient intensity adjustment – Users can easily change intensity mid-workout by sliding their thumbs along infra-red sensors in the handlebars.
- Dynamic motion – Dynamic motion recruits more muscle groups than do traditional ellipticals, getting people more toned than ever.
- Heart rate sensors – A wireless heart rate sensor can transfer information to the console for automatic program adjustment.
- Programs – Fifteen programs provide great variety when combined with dynamic motion. There are 16 intensity levels.
- Heavy flywheel – The 20-pound flywheel provides more than enough resistance for most home gyms.
- Great warranty – Customers get lifetime warranties on the frame and brake, a five-year warranty on other parts, and two years of labor.
- Size – With a 74” long footprint, this machine is too large for some home gyms.
Overall Rating for the Smooth Fitness Agile DMT X2 Elliptical
Smooth’s high quality Agile DMT X2 falls between the simpler DMT X1, which lacks a sound system, and the much larger original DMT. It lets people get an efficient and ergonomic full body workout, exercising the arms, legs, and cardiovascular system at once – all while listening to their favorite tunes or Podcasts. This machine is a recommended purchase.